Windows Server 2022 introduces advanced multilayer security, hybrid capabilities with Azure and a flexible application platform. As part of this release, we bring secured core capabilities to protect hardware, firmware and Windows Server OS capabilities from advanced security risks. Secured-core server builds on technologies such as Windows Defender System Guard and virtualization-based security to minimize the risk of firmware vulnerabilities and advanced malware. The new release also offers secured connectivity that introduces several new features, including faster and more secure encrypted HTTPS connections, industry-standard SMB AES 256 encryption and more.
Windows Server 2022 improves hybrid server management with significantly improved VM management, an enhanced event viewer and many more new features in Windows Admin Center. In addition, this release includes significant improvements to Windows containers, such as smaller image sizes for faster download, simplified network policy implementation, and containerization tools for .NET applications.
Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Processor:1.4 GHz 64-bit processor that is compatible with an x64 instruction set. Additional security features like (DEP) and NX Bit should also be supported.
- Memory: 512 MB (2 GB for Server with Desktop Experience installation option), ECC (Error Correcting Code) type or similar technology, for physical host deployments
- Hard disk space: 32GB at least. The installation of the GUI requires an extra 4GB.
- Graphics: Graphics device and monitor capable of Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher resolution
- Optional: Internet connection is necessary to use any online functionalities
Buy a cheap Server 2022 Datacenter license
Want to buy cheap and original Server 2022 Datacenter License? Then choose for the reliable Server 2022 Datacenter keys at SoftwareLicense4U. Within 5 minutes you will receive the Server 2022 key and digital download via email.